Menu
AndreaD
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Talk Unlmited package failure

So when I bought this package, I was told it included mobiles. No one said only Virgin Mobiles. I am absolutely fuming because I now have to pay a whopping 60.00 cost for using other mobiles. Why was I not told precisely that ONLY VIRGIN MOBILES.

I doubt there is anything I can do about it now and is there any point phoning the stupid service, when the Covid virus has furloughed even those working out in India.

Honestly I am absolutely furious now, that I have to pay this extra cost. Would it have hurt Virgin to make a courtesy call and tell me I was being charged the mobile calls.

Please no sarcastic comments like last time, I won't even respond to sarcastic comments. I would like some kind positive suggestions please.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Talk Unlmited package failure

Hi AndreaD, 

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear of the confusion with what's included within your package. 

this should have been advised to you in the beginning, I've popped you over a private message so I can take a closer look at things for you. (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos