Menu
Roger1978
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Talk Unlimited package shows as Talk More Anytime

I have been ripped off by over £260 by Virgin Media as they do not show the correct package when you log into the account.  My telephone package shows as TalkMore Anytime on the first page when you log in. However apparently I really only have Talk Unlimited. 

Due to coronavirus situation, I needed to make more calls from home so I logged in to check my package. It said TalkMore Anytime so I used my home phone to make calls to mobiles over the next 5 weeks (as calls to mobiles are included in that package). However when my bill came I was horrified to see a huge amount for calls to mobiles. When I eventually got through to someone, they said I really only have Talk Unlimited which does not include calls to mobiles. THEN WHY DOES IT SAY "TALKMORE ANYTIME"AS MY PACKAGE WHEN I LOG IN!!!!!!!

I sent proof of this to the complaints team but when I spoke to someone they have refused to refund the overcharged amount - the manager making the decision could not even see a copy of my letter with the screen prints that I had sent it. How on earth could he make a proper decision without looking at the evidence????

I am going to the ombudsman as this is a rip off - worst customer service ever 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Talk Unlimited package shows as Talk More Anytime

Hi Roger1978,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear about the confusion around your telephone package,

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Roger1978
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Talk Unlimited package shows as Talk More Anytime

Have clicked on purple envelope but nothing extra there
0 Kudos