Menu
Royalbeech
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Talk More Anytime

I have just checked my account and I have a charge pending for a phone call to a Virgin mobile number, which I thought was included in the Talk More Anytime package? 

Could someone please pass this onto the relevant person and have the charge removed .

Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Talk More Anytime

Hi Royalbeech,

How long was the call duration?

Calls over 60 minutes will be charged at standard rates, except for calls to mobiles which will be charged at 5p per minute.

Re-dial before 60 minutes to avoid call charges.

Info from Show info + section on the  https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/phone/compare  page

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There is another possibility.

Has the number you called been ported from another mobile provider in the recent past?

Numbers remain allocated to the original provider even though they are ported out, & it takes a while from the time of the number port for the relevant charging databases to be updated.

The number also has to be an "active" account, so if an outgoing call or text is not made from the number for some time the calls become chargeable.

VM BB TV Landline. Vonage 2nd line. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Royalbeech, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear about the confusion around this call charge. If the helpful advice above hasn't helped clear things up - we'll be happy to look further into it, just get back to me via PM (the purple envelope) and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

0 Kudos