cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switchover for landlines

Krystall
Joining in

I’ve received a couple of emails but not a letter about the landline switchover on 11 August 2023. I’m told to call 150 to arrange delivery of a new hub. However when I call 150 I get the main menu. None of the 4 options mention the switchover or how to order the new hub. Please could somebody advise me which option to choose or which department? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

roy247
Superstar

If you have a hub 3 or above then you don't need to replace the hub you will just need the cable adapter.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Many thanks for your help, much appreciated. That’s the one option I didn’t think to try!

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Kystall, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I have been able to take a look at things from our side and can see you have since been able to speak with the team - I hope they were able resolve this for you. Let me know 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Thank you for your reply. I managed to get through to a Virgin representative about  5 days ago. He said I would need a new hub and that he would text me an appointment date and time. I haven’t  been sent an appointment date. I’d be most grateful if  Virgin could arrange for this text to be sent to me as an elderly relative will be staying with us for a few days and may need to use the landline.

Many thanks

Hi @Krystall 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Many thanks

You're more than welcome @Krystall 

Please do respond to the PM I've sent so we can assist further 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Krystall 

Thanks for joining us on PM.

Please do pop back to the community should you ever need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team