cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Switch to fibre phone

GJenkins1
Joining in

I have received an email inviting me to ring 150 to request a new Virgin Media Hub to enable the switch to the fibre network. I will also need a technician appointment to complete the switch. Unfortunately no-one appears to have told your customer service teams that requests like mine will be made. No option on the 150 service exists for this request, and when I did manage to speak to a human they had no knowledge of this. If anyone with the ability to assist can help I would be grateful, although I can't help wondering why a switch which must affect thousands of Virgin customers is not being managed better than this.

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Gjenkins1.
Thank you for taking the time to post on our help forums for the first time, a warm welcome to the VM community. πŸ™‚

We're sorry to hear of the experience you've had over a previous call with our team about your landline switch and the confusion this has caused, we'd love to support you with this.

In order to share more info and help, I will message you privately here soon.
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gladys.

Glad that we got your issues sorted with your home phone and also saved you some money 😁. Should you need us in the future, please do reach out to us. 

Sabrina

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GJenkins1 

Thank you for coming back to me via private message and confirming your details. I have now booked you a technician visit for your home switchover process.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this by reaching out to us here or calling πŸ“ž 0345 454 1111.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a Β£25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Please keep us updated on how your appointment goes and if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Sabrina