cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap over date

Stanley77
Tuning in

When is the swap over date coming for B74 Area?

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Stanley77 👋 Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Can we just check, in terms of 'swap over' are you referring to the landline switchover? If this is not the swap over you are referring to, please give us a little more information so we can offer further help!

You will receive notice of this from us ahead of it happening, along with an adapter in the post. The notice will advise of the date of your switchover, and how to get in touch if you need to book in an appointment for assistance with this. 

You can find more general information on the switchover via this community help page 👉 Everything You Need To Know - Page 7 - Virgin Media Community - 4757332 or via this help page on our website 👉 Landline Switchover | Virgin Media Help  . 

The switchover is happening in phases, so we would need to check the account to offer further support about when your switchover is happening. I will send you a PM now to confirm a few bits of account information so we can help confirm this for you!  You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All 👋

Just returning to update this public thread! Thanks to Stanley77 for PMing with me! 📩

We were able to confirm a few details and advise about the landline switchover that has successfully completed. They also had a few concerns about a recent change to their landline service and package which I was able to advise about and offer further support. 

All is now sorted! Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. 
Let us know if there is anything you need in future and we will be happy to help. 

Wishing you all the best! 🌞

Molly