Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still no phone service

I've been without a phone service for months now. It either doesn't work at all, rings in but crackles so badly no one can hear us and we cannot hear them or it's clear and just drops out. Tried several complaints now and requested email response but nothing. Who do I contact as an outside body to sort this out? If I just cancel my phone do I loose broadband?Although with that I'm paying for 100meg and getting 12-20 and at peak hours it drops to 3meg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no phone service

Welcome back to the forums @markkeogh

I am really sorry to hear that you have had such an issue with your services. Please could you inform us, if you have been able to raise the issue with our technical support team? 

I would be more than happy to assist you in raising a complaint should you wish. 

Kind regards 

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have tried to raise it on numerous occasions along with the appalling broadband. Despite filling in the contact me on email they have tried to ring which shows how much they read the messages when I've explained I have no service. On the one occasion they rang and got through the call dropped out as usual. It's absolutely disgusting that they take no action and all the time taking money for a service we've barely been able to use for months 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi markkeogh,

Thanks for coming back. 

I'd like to discuss the issue in a PM so I can take a look at your complaint and get an engineer out to take a look at the phone line if necessary.

Kind regards.

Beth

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's all I'm after so please go ahead. The insanity of a system that can send me a badge for my first reply and a bubbly message stating 'go and see how it looks' yet do nothing to care about my ongoing problem despite repeated complaints beggars belief.

0 Kudos