Menu
bowladan
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still no phone line!!!!!!! 12 hours now

Still got no phone and not able to contact anyone at Virgin!!!  How am I supposed to ring them on 150 when my phone is down!!!  and costs more when I ring from my mobile as not on Virgin tariff.  Done all the tests and says inconclusive.  Fault was at around 11am this morning and engineer was working on it to be up and running by 18.50.  Now 23.46 and nothing!!  Absolute rubbish customer service, this happening too often now!!  Sorry, but really frustrated!

0 Kudos
Nigel1971
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no phone line!!!!!!! 12 hours now

I’m p’d off too, I rang yesterday when I put the new hub on, you would think the phone line would still work out the box but seems to be tied to the hub new serial number or something.

Virgin couldn’t organise a **bleep** up in a brewery.

——————————————— My Broadband Ping - Virgin 500mb Home Connection
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi bowladan and Nigel1971,

Sorry to hear that you landline service hasn't been working and apologies for the delayed post. Has the service improved since your post?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
bowladan
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes it has now, but never got line back until Monday morning! Just as well as I had a hospital appointment which the consultant was ringing me. I have waited 10 months for this appointment so would not have been happy if I did not have a telephone line!! Why do we keep on having problems and why did it take so long to sort out?
0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bowladan 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused with the downtime. The techs would have been locating the issue and resolving this as quick as they could.Glad to hear it's working now, we do our best to minimise issues and maintenance work however sometimes these issues do pop up. 

Thanks for your patience, please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks, 

Hollie_B

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos