cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no landline

ft2118
Joining in

Hi,

I spoke to someone on here last week about my landline not working. They informed me a fault had been raised in the system and it would be staged to the relevant team. I've since heard nothing and my landline still isn't working. Would it be possible to get an update?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ft2118,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment and for the time that this has been ongoing, I have looked into this on behalf of my colleague and we will need to send out a technician to resolve the problems, as you have spoken to my colleague previously, I have booked this in and will confirm the appointment via private message.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ft2118,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment and for the time that this has been ongoing, I have looked into this on behalf of my colleague and we will need to send out a technician to resolve the problems, as you have spoken to my colleague previously, I have booked this in and will confirm the appointment via private message.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome ft2118 and if you get the chance, please come back to let us know how the visit went 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L