Menu
LinnieB
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Return call

I have been waiting for a call back from a manager since 27th December 2020, I have made several calls and keep getting promised a call back from a manager within 24 hours then another person says 72 hours.  These time limits have gone by and STILL NO CALL back.  I asked for an email address to email you and that does not work either.  I want my return call ASAP or tell me how to contact a manager as they will not put me through to one every time I ring up

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return call

There is no such thing as a 'callback' sadly.

It's just a way for VM to 'get you off the line' because they can't help you, as your problem isn't on their written 'script'  of 'answers' to customers problems. 

They offer you this 'mythical' callback, because they are out of their depth, and just want to get rid of you, so they can do the same to the next caller, ad infinitum, so they don't get bogged down with problems...

No one, ever, gets a mythical 'callback'  (though they do sit waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for one, and as such, they are not phoning in 'bothering' the staff)  If you want proof, search on this forum for 'no callback'....😒

0 Kudos