Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Requesting home phone

Hi

I requested home phone number as I forgot it. They send it to me by post and it takes for 2-3 days. But I still receive it yet. Please send it to me as soon as possible. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Requesting home phone number

Hi

I requested home phone number as I forgot it. They send it to me by post and it takes for 2-3 days. But I still receive it yet. Please send it to me as soon as possible. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Requesting home phone

Hello

You can go to https://my.virginmedia.com/my-bills/index and your phone number will be listed on the bill or from the phone if you have oone connected just dial 174.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sujiwon, 

Thanks for your message, I am sorry you're still having trouble finding your landline number. 

Have you tried following DJ_Shadow's advice with the link and dialing 174?

We rarely send landline numbers through here or email as its a security risk, however there are ways you will be able to find this out yourself. Please try dialing 174 and let me know if this works. 

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sujiwon, 

Thanks for your message, please try dialing 174 on your landline number to find out your number.

Alternatively, you could also try ringing your mobile from your landline, then your number will show on your mobile and you can write it down. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi

My landline it does not work so I could not find out home phone number.

Can you provide any other way to know?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sujiwon, 

Thanks for coming back to us, I am sorry you've got a fault with your landline, could you explain what is happening when you try to call to your mobile please? 

I have some troubleshoot using these links below – 
No Dial Tone troubleshooting
Cant connect calls 
I also want to ask a few questions just to make you’re your home setup is all okay, can you please tell me – 
If your phone is plugged into the mains or an extension?
Is your HUB performing okay? The landline works through the HUB in most cases, so if your internet has gone off, your phone line might have ceased to work too.
Have you got a different handset to test the line with? If yes, please have a go and let me know if it improves things.

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thank you for you replying

As I told you, when I use the phone I try to plug in main landline, also the internet is working properly. It doesn't problem with internet.  I was trying to use the phone my neighbour' s house plug just in case,  it was working.

However, you sent me the link it doesn't reach as well.

Please give me easy way or I'll give my phone number so you can call me if possible. Let me know

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sujiwon, 

I am sorry but I can't share your landline number with you over a PM or an email due to security issues. 

However, I think we need to first get your landline fault fixed first, then you can get your landline number using the methods I mentioned above.

Can you explain to me exactly what is occurring when you try to use the landline please? As much information as possible is really helpful. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I dont use the landline that often. I borrowed my neighbour's phone but it didn't work,  even though it works at their house.

This is only I give it to you the information.

Thanks.

0 Kudos