cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting an Engineer

sharmalc
Joining in

Hi,

Am i able to arrange a technician to switch to fibre home on the website?

Struggling to get through on the phone.

Thank You

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sharmalc,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

By "fibre home" are you referring to your landline services operating through your broadband? Have you received any communication from us yet confirming your local switchover date?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

It's actually for my mum.

She doesn't have broadband just a phoneline and has been sent a message to say she will be switched to fibre home on 31st July and to arrange for a technician to attend her address.

Hi @sharmalc,

I see. Thank you for expanding and clarifying the situation.

So that I can assist you further, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @sharmalc,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly via private message. As we discussed there, a technician visit has now been scheduled and booked.

I'm unable to confirm the date/time of the booking publicly for security reasons, but you can check and manage it if needed via My Virgin Media.

Let us know how the visit goes either way.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team