Menu
spraygun
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Request to change number

How do I go about changing my phone number and becoming ex-directory , I'm getting a lot of nuisance calls usually starting around 08.30  I'm a night worker and its no joke being woke after only going to bed around 04.00 ASAP Please

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Request to change number

Good morning @spraygun 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

Changing your number wouldn't necessarily stop the nuance calls unfortunately, you are able to report theses number using this link.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
goslow
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@spraygun wrote:

How do I go about changing my phone number and becoming ex-directory , I'm getting a lot of nuisance calls usually starting around 08.30  I'm a night worker and its no joke being woke after only going to bed around 04.00 ASAP Please

Refer to this post below from yesterday for additional information and options before deciding whether to change number or not.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/Nuisance-Calls-I-Request-a-Change-of-Phone-Number/td...

Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI spraygun,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Sorry that you have been getting these calls, here are some ways at safeguarding against nuisance calls, link to phone help. If you are interested in having your number changed, we can get this done for you however the process takes 48-72 hour and there cannot be any balance on the account at the time of the number change. Let us know if you would still like to proceed with this.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos