Menu
PiXiL
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Request: full itemisation of telephone use

Hi there,

A family member would like itemised calls below 50p listed on his online statement. Can a member of the Virgin team get back to me please.

Thank you. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Request: full itemisation of telephone use

Hi PiXiL, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this billing query answered for your friend, I would be more than happy to give you guys some advice.

It can be done, however it must be the account holder that requests for the action to be done due to security. 

If they create their own forum account and ask us to do this we will be more than happy to, unfortunately though, we cannot process the action with you as you're a 3rd party.

Unless, you have Power of Attorney which you can find out more about here - Accessibility Support

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Megan_L

KAS50
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I would like this on my account.

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi KAS50, 

Thanks for you post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We will need to pass data protection with you in order to get this added to your account. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide