Menu
PeterJames33
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Reporting faults online instead of by phone

My landline phone has died again (about the fiftieth time this year!!) its a PITA to report by phone takes over an hour in most cases. I just can't go through listening to the VM cheerful automated messages and the teeth grating pop music again, mainly because I have a life, and after a while of listening to her bleating on I feel like ending it. Is there a way I can cut out all the pain and time-wasting and just report my fault online? Otherwise, I am just gonna have to go back BT for my phone

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reporting faults online instead of by phone

Hi PeterJames333, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry to hear you're having some issues with your landline again and having trouble trying to report them over the phone. 

If there is a known fault you should be able to register for updates if it appears on the service page, if it doesn't show then you can log in and run a faults test online through your online account. From there you should be able to book an engineer if needed or the diagnostics would fix the problem. 

Sometimes it is quicker to give us a call on 0345 454 111, you'd just need to select the relevant options to get through to the relevant team. 

If you're still having issues with the landline at the moment then please pop me a personal message so I can assist further 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos