Menu
GaryK2671
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Replacement Hub - Now Home Phone not Working

Have been experiencing a lot of WiFi issues over past month or so.
Spoke to support and they have sent a replacement Hub 3.0.
All set up - broadband / WiFi working, but now the home phone is not.

This means that I have to call support from my mobile which is going to cost a fortune as the hold times are ridiculous.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement Hub - Now Home Phone not Working

Hi GaryK2671,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear that your home phone isn't working. If it has stopped working then it maybe that you are using the 21CV phone service which means that the phone line should be plugged into the hub. You can find out more here

Our records are also showing that you have been in touch since your post has everything been sorted since speaking with the team? 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
GaryK2671
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey_C

Yes, the phone is plugged into the hub - I tried both of the sockets on the hub.
After speaking to support the issue was resolved somehow - the phone just started working without me having to do anything.

The frustrating thing was that because my landline was not working, I had to use my mobile (not a VM mobile) and that obviously cost me for the 40 or so minutes that I was waiting and eventually got through to support.

Cheers,

Gary

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, Gary. Glad to hear the phone line had started working for you. I can only apologise for the wait times. If it helps, we do also have non-phone methods of contact such as here at the forums. but also SMS 07533051809 and webchat

0 Kudos