cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing landline number from BT phone book

JMP3
Joining in

Can someone help me get my landline number removed from BT phone database.  I’ve been a VM customer for many years and thought I was ex-directory but the latest BT phone book delivered today has my landline details.  BT say I have to get VM to remove details.  Can this be done please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No need to apologise 🙂

If you look on the top red bar of your community homepage, you'll see a message icon. Click this 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

JMP3
Joining in

Can someone help me get my landline number removed from BT phone database.  I’ve been a VM customer for many years and thought I was ex-directory but the latest BT phone book delivered today has my landline details.  BT say I have to get VM to remove details.  Can this be done please?

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JMP3 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Please in future make only one new thread rather than post multiple times 🙂

I'll send you a PM to take some details to help sort the ex-directory out.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thank you and sorry.  I have no clue what I am doing 

No need to apologise 🙂

If you look on the top red bar of your community homepage, you'll see a message icon. Click this 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Thank you, got it 

Hi @JMP3 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this for you. Please remember if you've already received this years book, then it'll be removed for the next one.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Thank you for your help John