Menu
rob_s99
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Removing home phone and TV from package?

Now that we have mobile phones and Netflix/Prime/Disney+ we are not using our Virgin home phone or TV service.

Is there a way of removing these services from our Virgin package online? The call centres are meant to be for "urgent" calls only, but we've tried without success to find a self-service option

We're paying £150/year for services we don't use so keen to get it sorted soon, so if someone could point me towards a way of moving to a broadband-only package online that would be great. 

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removing home phone and TV from package?

Hello

With regards to account/downgrade issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

rob_s99
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you - I was able to get through to the call centre yesterday and they have resolved my issue.

0 Kudos
GerryC1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI Rob_s99 - I was also looking to remove my Phone service, can I ask what you were advised by the Call Centre?

thanks 

0 Kudos