Menu
Bande
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Removing Virgin white Landline Box

Hi

I do not use the my Virgin landline. Can I remove the landline Virgin phone box from my wall. Currently getting walls decorated. Thanks

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removing Virgin white Landline Box

Hi Bande,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

As with newer installations the phone line goes directly through the hub rather than the wall socket this would be okay for you remove 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Bande wrote:

Hi

I do not use the my Virgin landline. Can I remove the landline Virgin phone box from my wall. Currently getting walls decorated. Thanks

I would be very wary of removing the socket completely if you have a landline on your account. If you don’t it will be fine.

It is not uncommon for crossed lines to occur on the network that can end up with errors on you bills. If you find any errors and dispute them the first thing you will be asked to do is test your phone line to see if you have a dial tone, as this will prove whether you made the calls or not.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Bande
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Alex_RM.

0 Kudos