cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove landline answer service and call waiting

positiveperson
Joining in

Hi,

I’ve been going around in circles trying to remove my landline voicemail and call waiting service. 

the help section guides me to manage services but this option doesn’t exist and when I chat online to request help I’m being directed to my online account or app to disable this feature.

i cant call in to resolve the issue and I can’t seem to find an alternative way to fix my issues.

help please 🙏 

David

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @positiveperson,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your landline service.

Can you confirm if it's your landline voicemail service that you're wanting to remove? Do you have any additional features on your landline that have been added that you're wanting to remove? Not all landline features are automatically active on the landlines. 

Let us know so that we can help. 

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paulina,

yes it’s my landline. I don’t want any voicemail or call waiting Services on it.

thanks 

Hi @positiveperson,

No problem at all. I'll be more than happy to help. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hi @positiveperson,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message! I'm glad that I've been able to have your request complete.

If you need any further help or assistance going forward, please let us know.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team