Menu
martynwendon
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Remove Voice Mail & Check CallerID

Hey there,

Can I ask someone to disable voicemail service on our landline?  It is conflicting with our handset one.

Also our Caller ID seems to have stopped working sometime in the last few weeks, can you check that it's still applied to our account?

(I did try ringing 150 a few times but got stuck in various queues, from past experience it's often quicker to get help posting here)

Thanks,

Martyn

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remove Voice Mail & Check CallerID

Hi Martyn,

Thanks for posting on the community forums 🙂

This is something I can certainly help with - I will need to send you over a PM so I can access your account and remove the feature for you, I can also look into why your caller ID feature isn't working.

Please check out the purple envelope for a message from me.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Martyn,

Thanks for confirming all the details via PM, that's great.

I've removed your voicemail feature for you now so you should have no further issues or interference with your handset voicemail.

Your caller display feature was showing as active, so I'm not too sure why it hasn't been working properly. However I did remove and then re add caller display, so hopefully that should sort it out. Please let me know if it's now working for you 🙂

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
martynwendon
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth,

Thanks very much for your help, voice mail is off now (I called our number and it's no longer going to the Virgin voice mail).

I'll check the Caller Id when I get home, if there's still an issue I'll log a fault as you've mentioned it's all OK on the account side.

Thanks again,

Martyn

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martyn,

No problem at all, thanks for checking for me.

If you are still having problems with caller display once you've been able to check, please just let me know and I can look into it further for you from here 🙂

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos