Menu
MaggieMay2061
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Reduction in bill as no home phone

Hi. An engineer came out on 24 March to reconnect cable which had been severed.  He said he was unable to reconnect the phone as it was a temporary repair and would not be fixed until after Covid 19.  Surely I should not be paying for the phone service until it has been reinstated?

0 Kudos
Zoe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reduction in bill as no home phone

Morning,

Please PM me your account number and postcode and I will take a look for you.

Kind regards

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

You can also save £50 off your bill by recommending someone onto virgin media. To find out more PM me.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
MaggieMay2061
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reduction in bill as no home phone

Dear Zoe,

Thank you for your reply.  Sorry it has taken me a while to get back but I am a keyworker, working in the NHS and have only just got round to looking at my emails.

My account is [REMOVED] and post code is [REMOVED].

I look forward to receiving an update.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos