Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Rediculous this is

I am sick to death of trying to get my problem resolved. Absolutely pathetic. Can't get through in Phone as you cut me off after 52mins on hold and now try to book engineer online, it tells me to call. So what am I supposed to do apart from leave and go back to BT?
I have tested my internal sockets with two phones and still no dial tone. Obviously a fault outside but no doubt I will have to run through the process of elimination again before I can get someone to come and fix it. I cannot get anyone to respond.  

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rediculous this is

Exact same thing just happened to me at 52 minutes.  Looks like they dropped all calls.

I am in the same position and getting nowhere.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rediculous this is

Hi Gazem1977, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I am very sorry to hear of your issues with the service and problems speaking to the team. 

I have ran a quick check on our side and there doesn't appear to be any known faults with the phonelines in the area. 

Are you still experiencing this issue today? If yes, we may need to arrange a technician to come and take a look. 

Can you please let us know if you would be happy for a technician to attend your property?

For information on how we are keeping our customers and employees safe, please see click here

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos