cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving International calls

KimSmith
Joining in

Family trying to call us from Spain are unable to get through. They are able to call other friends and family in the Uk without any problems. Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi KimSmith,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. This is a strange one, can we ask if you're able to be called by any other number? 

Are you family trying to call you from a mobile or a landline?

Can you check that you have not blocked this number in error from getting through?

Please let us know of the above and come back to us.

Kind regards Jodi. 

We are able to receive calls from other numbers.

Wouldn’t even know where to begin re blocking a number.

it is strange.

Thanks for coming back to us KimSmith.

Can I just confirm if your family in Spain, are calling you from a landline or mobile number?

If you have not blocked their number coming through, are you able to ask a family member who has spoken to your family in Spain if they can check they have not blocked your number from there end in error?

We're just trying to eliminate, why you're unable to be called.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi,

They are elderly relatives, and are calling from a landline.  We are able to call them, but it worries them that they can’t contact us.

We are speaking, but just thought it was an odd one that they can’t call our number.

Thanks

Kim

It is a strange one Kim,

Can we ask if your relatives are calling you on your mobile or landline?

We may be best popping you over a private message so we can check your line and to make sure there are no faults. If you happy for me to do this, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @KimSmith

Can I check - are they calling your mobile or landline? also does this happen from all Spanish numbers or just the one?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs