Menu
9tyu01
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Really bad cracking line.cant call Virgin Media.need quick response. What’s the point of paying bills if

I’ve bought a new phone thought the phone was faulty but still that cracking noises.no problem in making or receiving calls but cannot hear a thing. I really need this sorted ASAP as something terrible happened in my life and elderly relatives calling the home phone. 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Really bad cracking line.cant call Virgin Media.need quick response. What’s the point of payi...

Hi 9tyu01,

Welcome to the community!

I am sorry to hear you've been having a line quality issue with your phone, and that you went out to buy a new handset in attempt to resolve the issue.

Before you make a call, do you have a broken dial tone or does it sound normal? Also, is the crackling on the line constant or intermittent?

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
9tyu01
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Really bad cracking line.cant call Virgin Media.need quick response. What’s the point of payi...

Hi Beth,

thank you for getting back to me.

Its constantly makes noises even before I try to make any call. 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI 9tyu01,

thank you for getting back to us, it looks like we will need to book an engineer, I will pop you over a PM just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi 9tyu01, 

I am glad we could get this booked in for you please let us know how your visit goes 🙂

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos