Menu
andy2912
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re-joined VM unable to port home number

As title says, i re-joined VM after a few years and for my home number is not ported!

Also in less than 24 hours i get a spam phone call from "BT" on my new landline number?!?!?

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Re-joined VM unable to port home number

@andy2912 wrote:

As title says, i re-joined VM after a few years and for my home number is not ported!

Also in less than 24 hours i get a spam phone call from "BT" on my new landline number?!?!?

Automated dialling software. You can’t avoid scammers calling you no matter what your number is. They are trying everyone’s number.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andy2912, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry that your number hasn't ported over yet, I know you're keen to bring it over. 

When you join us, once you've been installed only then would we begin to start the process of bringing your number over. 

We can take a look and confirm that all is going well however, I'll just need to pop you a personal message. 

I'll do this now and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Keep us posted with how things go over the next few days, we're here if you have any issues! 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos