Menu
WillH431
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial tone or incoming calls

Hello, same problem here, had a phone call at 01:24 in the morning that sounded like it was from a modem or a computer. this happened twice so i unplugged the phone line. when i plugged it back in later in the morning  no dial tone and no incoming or outgoing calls. the self help site from virgin is a waste of time as it says nothing wrong or it cancels it self saying it is taking to long. Rang the customer services and was put on hold for 35 minutes before giving up. very frustrating.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi WillH431

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies for the landline issues. It needs a tech booking so I've booked in the first available slot.

You can track this here

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
WillH431
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you for a quick response. But from what I have seen on here today this seems to be a problem with virgin's system itself. So many people having the same issue in different areas.??

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi WillH431,

Thanks for your reply, I have taken a second look at the services but cannot see any area issues or outages that could be the cause of your problem. 

We will need to wait for the engineer to have a look before we can go further with this. 

Please let us know how you get on after they visit!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos