Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Digital voice switchover - I need to book a technician, but how?

Tuning in

Hi Martin,

I have the exact same issue - need a technician visit because we have extension sockets but get the usual virgin merry-go-round where the call to 150 doesn't offer you any appropriate options and sends you a text which takes you back to a website page that eventually tells you to call 150....... I'm generally happy with my Virgin service but your helpline services are worse than useless.

Any help you can give will be appreciated.

Richard Murtha



Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for joining me via private message @lancsbreaker 


Glad to hear the engineer has now attended and this is all up and running for you. I hope you have a great day and thank you for your time.

Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs