Menu
Jade5
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged box

Has the image come up that I posted?. I can wait for the Internet its not ideal but I can. I have just been to the neighbours and they can't ring out or receive calls. There is no dialing tone 

0 Kudos
Jade5
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Damaged box

20210104_123212.jpg

 severely damaged box near sampson street, Liversedge, WF15 6JP. Some houses without Internet or phone line. I have been on hold for an hour and 15 so far spoke to one person who said there isn't an issue with the connection when there clearly is. Openreach have already attended and confirmed it isn't one of there boxes. Can I have some sort of time frame when an engineer will be attending as this is a serious risk. 

0 Kudos
Jade5
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Been told you cant get an engineer out until the 14th, what a joke. Who would be responsible if someone injuries their self? Openreach responded in less then 2hours. Absolutely shocking. Having no Internet is an inconvenience but I can wait. Not having anyone available to at least secure the area and make it safe for 10days is disgusting. There is also an elderly couple who are left with no phone line to contact relatives and in the current situation this is essential. 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Post a good definition photo or two of the problem[s] the damaged box is causing.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you can show that the damaged box is causing a h&s risk, Virgin can have someone round typically within 24 hours. 

If it's just loss of service, then 7 - 10 days is acceptable. 

Vulnerable people should be on Virgin's vulnerable list and so have telephone access even in outages. 

0 Kudos