cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raised a complaint but had no info / confirmation email

Andrewharris
Joining in

Hi

Can somebody help please. I have an ongoing issue where my primary email address has been randomly deleted / deactivated by VM. This email account holds hundreds of critical emails including info on my previous tax returns, meeting minutes, deliveries, financial agreements, contract information. 

I raised a complaint using the web form but received no confirmation that it had been received. I then raised a complaint when on the phone to VM and was advised that a copy of the complaint would be sent to me, which it wasn’t. 

I was given a complaint reference of 251021867 but nothing has arrived. I am starting to think that every email / web form / phone call transcript just gets binned immediately. I am starting the process now of going to the ombudsman but the live issue is causing me significant disruption to my day to day life and the ombudsman process seems to be very slow. 

I also have a ticket reference which the technical team gave me, quoting a 48 hour turnaround. Today when I chased this up after 48 hours I was told it would take a further 5 days!!

My ticket number is P010855230. 

If anyone can help that would be amazing. 

Andrew

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Andrewharris,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your complaint and mailbox! I can understand how frustrating this can be.

I'm having some trouble locating your account on our system, so in order to look into this further for you, I will have to send you a Private Message. 

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Andrewharris,

As per your discussion over Private message. We have actioned your request for you.  

Our apologies again.

^Martin