cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with home phone voicemail service

Katreen80
Tuning in

I have no new messages or saved messages on my home phone but when I go to make a call there is the fast beeping noise on the line as if I have a new message. How do I get this fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Katreen80 👋

Thanks for the update on this. I'm glad to hear everything has now resolved on its own. If you do need anything else, please feel free to create a new post and one of our Team/Community will be more than happy to help out 😊

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Katreen80,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hi Steven_L

The issue has now resolved itself. I don't know why it took so long for the beeping to stop but thankfully it has!

Thanks,

Katreen80

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Katreen80 👋

Thanks for the update on this. I'm glad to hear everything has now resolved on its own. If you do need anything else, please feel free to create a new post and one of our Team/Community will be more than happy to help out 😊

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ