Menu
Barrybaz
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Problem making calls

I am In  Spain and having trouble with making calls. Showing full signal but calls won’t connect or if they do I either get a cross connection and speak to Spanish person or cut out after a minute or so. Also I have a voicemail which I can’t access as it’s asking for a pin which I have never set up on voicemail. I have been here about 18 months and have had no problems until now 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem making calls

Sorry to hear that Barrybaz

Can you confirm all other features of roaming are working, Data for example?

Also have you tried manually selecting another network?

Thanks Joe_F

Barrybaz
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mobile data I’m having problems with also sometimes I can get 3G or I get a “E” where it normally says 4G. Have tried connecting to different network e.g. Movistar,orange,Vodafone and yoigo but none fix the problem

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I see, I appreciate this is frustrating this is the connection to said networks, there is nothing we can do as this is not our home network Barrybaz.
It could mean there is an issue with say Movistar for example in the area you are in.

Thanks Joe_F

Barrybaz
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have lived in the area for 6 months and not had any problems with the connection. I think the problem is with the voicemail that I cannot access from my phone. Everytime I restart the phone it comes up with message saying new voicemail but I cannot access my voicemail as it seems to be an orange mailbox and is asking for a pin which I have never set up on my mailbox. Also if it was a connectivity issue why can I make a call but then seems to cut out after 2 minutes or so. I have been out of the area to see if it is a connection issue but still have the same problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Barrybaz

I can reset that pin for you if you want, I will pop you private message now 🙂

Thanks Joe_F

Barrybaz
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Don’t seem to have had private message about the pin reset for voicemail will it show here or somewhere else? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry about that Barrybaz,

I'm not sure where that private message ended up? 🤔

I have now sent another one over which you will be able to access by clicking on the purple envelope which is at the top right hand side of your screen.

Best,

Dean C

0 Kudos