cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority customer landline

jasonu
On our wavelength

i had problem with home phone 151 was rang they rang my mobile and found a problem great

4 hours from now they be out great ....

10:30am due here 14:30 pm 4th September 2023 great the end ...

11am i get a txt to verify the call out  and the txt was 8 to 12 5th September  2023

2nd call

so back on phone and  re booking hold line cut off#

3nd call Priority customer landline  was not on my account i went nuts . he put phone down on me .

4th call Priority customer landline  was there but computer say tomorrow im not in cancel down as £25 fee if i dont .

rang 3 more times and fogged off more.

final got speaking to human but that went sour .

so phone guess on Priority customer landline  which was stamped by doctor and signed by doctor.

i asked when i regèd the service 4 hour slot for fix unless outage which this is not .

rebook not as blood is boiling Priority customer landline  mean ur normal .

dont private message me - leave for others to read . scammed again for service with a name but

no meaning Priority customer landline .....

11 REPLIES 11

jasonu
On our wavelength

Sorry to hear this @jasonu 

If you would like us to support on this, please do let us know and you can respond to my colleagues private message if needed.

151 MADE IT CLEAR SO WHY WOULD I OPEN A BLOCKED MESSAGE ON THIS WEBSITE .

IM MAD AS HELL . AND DONT WANT TO KICK OFF ON MESSAGE PM ON HERE SHE WAS NOT TO BLAME OVER YESERDAY ..

AISO I QUOKED ON TOP NO PRIVATE MESSAGES . BUT PRIVATE PM WAS IN BOXED TO ME.....

APPLY FOR A SERVICE GET UR DOCTOR TO SIGN AND STAMP .

THEY AGREE TO UP HOLD THE 4 HOUR CALL OUT ... AND I WANT ALL ON THIS SERVICE TO NO THAT UR BE LUCKY ... 

SO IM THICK ?  THE 151 STAFF YESERDAY MADE IT CLEAR 

S

jasonu
On our wavelength

FOR THE RECORD . I SPEND 30+ MINUTES ON THE PHONE FOR THEM TO CHECK AND BOOK THE CALL OUT 4 HOURS . 

151 SHE SOUND OK 1ST REP UNDERSTAND AND REPLIED TO DOUNBLE CHECK I WAS BOOKED IN .

AND I DONT LIKE THE FOLLOWING.

U AGREE TO COME ON URGENT CALL OUT AS URGENT SERVICE STAMPED BY DOCTOR.

AND FAIL . WHICH AS MADE ME VERY MAD . 

REPAIR FOR HEALTH AND NO OTHER PHONE BUT U FAILED ME .