cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority customer landline

jasonu
On our wavelength

i had problem with home phone 151 was rang they rang my mobile and found a problem great

4 hours from now they be out great ....

10:30am due here 14:30 pm 4th September 2023 great the end ...

11am i get a txt to verify the call out  and the txt was 8 to 12 5th September  2023

2nd call

so back on phone and  re booking hold line cut off#

3nd call Priority customer landline  was not on my account i went nuts . he put phone down on me .

4th call Priority customer landline  was there but computer say tomorrow im not in cancel down as £25 fee if i dont .

rang 3 more times and fogged off more.

final got speaking to human but that went sour .

so phone guess on Priority customer landline  which was stamped by doctor and signed by doctor.

i asked when i regèd the service 4 hour slot for fix unless outage which this is not .

rebook not as blood is boiling Priority customer landline  mean ur normal .

dont private message me - leave for others to read . scammed again for service with a name but

no meaning Priority customer landline .....

11 REPLIES 11

goslow
Alessandro Volta

When topics from priority customers crop up on here, it has always been a bit vague as to what this entails in practice, IMO.

AFAIK, it does not guarantee any kind of response time or service agreement, it seems to be nothing more than the name suggests, the customer gets 'priority'.

See section 4.9 below

https://www.virginmedia.com/corporate/media-centre/public-policy-statements/accessibility-and-vulner...

in which VM describes the priority service.

Seems to be not too much more than a name which is not really backed up by any guarantees of something useful happening in a timely fashion for the customer.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jasonu,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear you've had a poor experience when us regarding getting your landline issue sorted.

Just to confirm, what issues have you been facing with the landline exactly?

It's possible that your appointment was booked and then brought forward, as this is our standard process for offering priority visits. Provided your account is flagged for vulnerability/disability, you will be entitled to priority visits.

In order to look into this further for you, we would need to discuss things further in private message, as we cannot discuss you account details or go through security in a public space. If you would like for us to take a deeper look, let us know and we will drop you a message.

Kind regards

Beth

jasonu
On our wavelength

i sure i was in the right menu ? on here land line .

the call at 10:30am booked me in to the call out 4 hours .

i was on hold a number of times for them to double check with the call out team .

and i repeated 3 times to make sure 4 hours and stated 14:30pm by and ring 30-60 mins b4 .

hung up phone and than the details but the details show tomorrow .

i sick of 151 staff they agree and then go back on word .

due to tomorrow im out and i was not going to pay £25 for failed call out .

as offer for the mess up nothink .

all my calls are recorded as u do ur calls so i have proof of all the calls  aiso .

im ill and paid some 1 to clear the area for access to the phone wire as i have a desk next to it .

but disabled means nothink long as ur getting paid .. do 1 customer .

jasonu
On our wavelength

AISO RED FLAG , I WENT TO COMPLAINTS WHEN I ASKED OVER THIS SERVICE OK 5-7 YEARS AGO REGÈD FOR SERVICE .

AS TO UR LINKIE I NEVER ONCE HAD ANY LETTER WILL THE TERMS OF THE HOME PHONE 4 HOUR SERVICE .

THE LINK AS NOTHINK TO DO WITH THIS SERVICE .

Hi Jasonu,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I appreciate you've asked not to be privately messaged, however in order to help further we will need to take a look at your account and find out exactly what's happened. I'll then do my best to help you from there.

I have sent you a PM, if you'd like us to take a look, please do respond to me from there.

Kind regards

Beth

jasonu
On our wavelength

RANG VIRGIN MEDIA 150 THIS MORNING AND THE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER CAN DO 1 . 

THAT THE  Priority customer landline  WHEN 151 FIND A PROBLEM THE CUSTOMER CAN DO 1 

WITH FIXING THE PHONE .

I  LOSED IT ON THE PHONE .

AISO GOT THE PRIVATE CHAT MESSAGE WHICH I DID SAY DONT BUT THEY TAKE NOTE NO .

I OFFERED THE COMPLIANT NUMBER AND NAME NAME THEN THE 1.000.000 NAME.EMAIL.TELEPHONE.SORT CODE. LAST BILL.. PASSWORD LETTER 123 . 

SO I BLOCKED THE MOD ON HERE .

MONEY IS THE MONEY HEALTH OF CUSTOMER ON LIFELINE . LEARN TO SHOUT .. MIGHT GET HEARD ... 

CLOSE THIS AS I GIVE UP ...

jasonu
On our wavelength

Ombudsman Services rang and asked for dead lock letter . 

as the only way they will learn that im not easy target to get 1 over ...

there a service told to get and they failed the service when needed, 

but my payment never gets missed by them .

Sorry to hear this @jasonu 

If you would like us to support on this, please do let us know and you can respond to my colleagues private message if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

jasonu
On our wavelength

JUST WANT TO LET OTHERS NO THAT THIS COMPANY ARE MORE FOR THE MONEY THAN THE  REPAIR 

ON THE SLOT WHICH WAS BOOKED .

AND I TRYED REPEATED TO 151 4+ TIMES YESERDAY .

I WANT TO LET OTHER NO THAT IF UR REG FOR THIS SERVICE  AND THEY BOOK U IN 4 HOURS SAME DAY . 

DONT THINK THEY ARE GOING TO TURN UP . KEEP U ON PHONE TO DOUBLE CHECK . THEN LET U NO IN TEXT 30 MINUTES LATER . BANG OUT ORDER ...

I GIVE UP ON VIRGIN MEDIA MORE FOR THE MONEY THAN Priority customer landline......

IF WAS TV REPAIR I CLASS THIS AS NORMAL 

BUT WHEN U NEED THE LAND LINE AND LET U DOWN ON  TIME . IM SORRY I HAD  GIVEN THEM A CONTACT NUMBER . SHOULD HAVE WAITED TO 3PM THEN KICKED OFF ON 151 .