cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority customer landline disconnected

Lyn365
Joining in

My parents landline was disconnected on Friday 28th July. After some 10hrs worth of calls this weekend. I established that because the digital switchover didn't take place, their phone line and account has now been terminated. I should add that they are registered as PRIORITY being in their 80s and having multiple health conditions. They have received no correspondence from VM and no notification that the telephone service was to be disconnected (they don't have emails) and all attempts this weekend to re-establish their landline have been futile. Anyone have any further ideas as to what to do next. Its fair to say I am disgusted with VM for allowing this to happen

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Lyn365,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that your parents are having with their landline. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hi there, PM seen and responded to. Thanks

Thanks Lyn365, I will respond to your private message now.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L