Menu
sueowe
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Porting of previous Sky number

My elderly parents moved house on 2nd November and was told that there existing Sky telephone number would be ported up to 10 days later. They provided my parents with a temp number. Response from resolution team when I had complained was that they had tried calling to discuss - I can only assume that they had tried calling to discuss on the Sky number (previous house still owned by my parents but empty). I’ve called again in early December in response to the feedback from resolution team and was advised that the porting would be resubmitted and take up to 10 days. Called today to speak to someone- they then transferred my call to an automated service which advised to get a ticket??

So frustrating as all my parents friends are elderly too so really just want to keep the number that they have had for years!! Police were called as a friend kept on calling the old number and was really worried about my parents as there was no answer. Long and short of it will be that I will have to cancel VM. Any suggestions to what I should do as my parents previous house will be sold in a couple of weeks???

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Porting of previous Sky number

Hi sueowe,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your parent's number port hasn't happed, I have tried to have a look our end however I assume you haven't logged her with your parents details.

TI will be happy to look into this for them as long as you are able to clear account security, so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos