Menu
robnoper
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Porting of Land Line not happened

Placed order and stipulated the land line needs to be transferred.

on installation day engineer indicated it was not part of the order and said should call customer services.  Called them and said port will take place in 8 days.  still not happened...

Seems to be a regular issue after investigation.  Any suggestions on best method to resolve.

Have not cancelled existing provider so number still exists.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Porting of Land Line not happened

Hi robnoper, thanks for contacting us and sorry to hear that you have had issues with the number port? When was the date of installation? When were you told that it would take 8 days? Has the 8 days now elapsed? Please let us know and we will be able to look in to this for you. ^Chris

0 Kudos
robnoper
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Install was on the 25th September..

Called on the same day which i shouldn't have had to by the installation engineer.  Virgin should own this issue and resolve, not have the customer chase up.

Second Call on the 6th October as still not ported.  Reasonably helpful person answered the call.  Apparently the first person i spoke to on install day had transposed my number and the temp number.  A new porting order was place and now told i must wait a further x number of working days and should be ported by the 19th.

19th is today and still not port.  This incredibly poor customer service and i want this escalating.

Incidentally i registered a complaint on your website and it indicated i think 48 hours for someone to get back in touch.  again, no contact in two weeks.

Many people are planning to move to Virgin on my estate after it now becoming available for the first time in 30 year.  I will no longer recommend a switch until this is resolved.  Please message me directly.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the additional information. Please look out for my PM so we can confirm a few details and we'll do all we can to help.

Tom 

0 Kudos