Menu
Billsey83
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Porting issues

Absolutely furious 2 weeks and still can't receive calls from any O2 numbers. 26 calls on and several hang ups from various agents. 

I transfered over using my PAC code from O2 all seemed well having the message from Virgin 24 hours later to say its transfered and all is well.

My pregnant wife then tried to call me to attend our baby scan and couldn't reach me, yes I missed it now due to not being able to take her call.

I have tried to call over and over and spent hours on hold, raised a complaint and nothing has helped, from the info both Samsung and O2 gave me they say its a split port issue that virgin have to resolve nobody else can. Really want some help as I am at the end of my tether with it 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Porting issues

Hi Billsey83,

Welcome to forums and thank you for your post 🙂
I am sorry to hear this and I can look into this for you, I will pop you over a private message and take a look for you. Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope.
thanks,
Zoie

0 Kudos
Billsey83
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Zoie,

I have replied in private message, really hope this will be sorted as so far I have been promised a resolution, promised several call backs, been hung up on several times and still the issue is not resolved.

I cant tell you how upset myself and my partner were that I missed the 20 week scan as she could not call down to me from the ward, due to Covid I'm only allowed up for the scan when called have to wait in the car until then

Thanks 

Matt 

0 Kudos
Billsey83
Tuning in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I sent the private message but don't seem to have received a response or update, is there any thing else you need from me to move forward ?

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Billsey83,

The agent will be in touch as soon as they're back in the office tomorrow don't worry 🙂

Alex_Rm

Billsey83
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Still don't seem to have heard anything and still have no incoming from O2 network.

Please can someone help me 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Billsey83

Is Zoie the agent you've sent a private message to?

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos
Billsey83
Tuning in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

That is correct yes, I Can see that I have replied in the private message but can no longer directly message again.

I haven't heard anything since private message giving all my details to authorize access to my account 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Billsey83
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Still I haven't heard from anyone please could you help ???

My whole family are on O2 and none of them can call me, they live near 200 miles away and we need to be talking to each other currently.

I have also explained the issues with my partner being pregnant and not being able to call me. It really is important to fix the fault here, split porting between yourselves and o2 seems a common problem but can you sort this in the next 24 hours please.

I would like the complaint to remain in place and escalted to OFCOM if its not resolved soon this cannot persist with nobody keeping me updated on this 

0 Kudos
Billsey83
Tuning in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

So another week another 12 calls and no movement from virgjn.

Not only that but you have also closed the complaint when things are not resolved and I still cannot receive any calls from O2 numbers.

The best answers from some of your agents include "get a new pay as you go sim" or "get a new number " oh wait if I wanted a new number would I have ported my number from o2 in the first instance.

My number is linked to several OTP code services and used for work related calls also 

Please can you fix my number its still not sorted 

0 Kudos