Menu
DianePorter
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Porting issue - getting Call Failed on my home phone

Have called numerous times and even had an engineer out on 31st July, who called the issue in, but still my home phone doesn't receive incoming calls. Is it that hard to fix? Is definitely my number when it rings out. Has worked for a total of about 3-5 days since I took out the account on 24th June. Am going crazy with it. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Porting issue - getting Call Failed on my home phone

Hi there @DianePorter

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post to our Forums; I can only apologise that you've had some issue with your telephone line since porting your number over to us from your old provider. 

I have been able to locate your account from your forum information and can see that there was an issue with the port and your old provider was contacted to assist with getting this resolved. Notes advise that this will take 5 working days from the date of your last technician visit. 

If things are still not working past this date, please do pop back here and we'll do what we can to assist you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos