cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting BT landline number to my virgin account

balloons66
Joining in

Hi, I've had an account with Virgin since the days of Diamond Cable and Ntl. Used for TV and broadband. I didn't really use the landline as I continued with BT.

Now that BT are moving to router based calls it makes more sense to use my Virgin equipment. I've been trying to port my BT number over to Virgin with no success for a couple of weeks now. Contact with Virgin has varied from getting into a loop that goes nowhere to helpful replies which then come to nothing.

Is what I'm asking for - porting my BT phone number from BT over to Virgin - actually possible?

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @balloons66 thanks for your post although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

In order for me to look into this further, please expect a PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @balloons66 thanks for your post although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

In order for me to look into this further, please expect a PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W