Menu
mike_gain
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Port current VM landline number to VM VoIP

Our landline has developed a fault again and unfortunately this year access to the road pit is not happing due to the road pit being damaged (2 crow bars bust in the process)

VoIP is the obvious option and I've had the ethernet net run already for an uplink from the VM modem to my main 3rd party router so moving to VoIP shouldn't cause any issues with regard to moving equipment.

However I'm concerned about keeping our existing VM landline number. I've been advised this isn't always possible so my question is  whether there is any way I can ensure we can port our existing number or are we looking at just chancing it?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Port current VM landline number to VM VoIP

Hey @mike_gain,

Sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your phone line at the moment.

You can transfer your existing number to the line over our voip service. If the number is a number ported in from another operator, it can sometimes take longer to get this done but it is possible to do so.

If you want to get this done and get more information, please give our team a call on 0800 0529 425 and they will be able to get this arranged for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos