Menu
RichWillf
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Port an existing BT Landline number to replace existing Virgin landline number

Hi, I need some help please.

Gave up after hanging on the phone to the VM customer service number for 40 mins. I would like to port my BT landline number over to my Virgin Media account.  I have joined the Community pages to achieve this if someone can help me.  Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Port an existing BT Landline number to replace existing Virgin landline number

Hi RichWillf, thanks for the message and we will be able to look into this for you. 

I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further 

Chris

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Port an existing BT Landline number to replace existing Virgin landline number

Hi RichWillf, we are glad that this is on the way to getting resolved, please let us know how it goes on the port date. Chris. 

0 Kudos
RichWillf
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris, Thanks for all the help. I have been vey impressed with the speedy service you have provided. I have also now had confirmation from BT that I will be leaving them on the date you told me. Keeping fingers crossed that there is a smooth changeover on the day. Shall let you know how it goes.  Thanks once again.  Cheers Richard.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No worries, it sounds like they have received and accepted the request so everything should go through on the mentioned date, let us know if anything changes and have a good night. Chris. 

0 Kudos