cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please switch off voicemail on my landline.

sheila_w
Tuning in

Hi Virgin, I don’t have a landline phone anymore, but I want to switch off voicemail so people can’t leave messages. I’ve tried phoning you but just got directed to this forum

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sheila_w,  thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sheila_w thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not yet been able to turn off your voicemail on the landline service.  I would love to help you with this. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sheila_w,  thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

You got back to me very quickly, and I’ve been pleased with the response. Thank you.

That's fantastic sheila_w

Please do reach out, should you need us again.

Regards

Lee_R