Menu
Rt656
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone

Ive had no joy in getting a sensible responce from you guys in sorting my crackling noisy and no proper dial tone on my home phone 

I've called 150 in numerous occasions and gone through all the questions time and again. You say your doing some tests to find the fault and that it will take ten minutes and that i can hang up or continue to hold but then you cut me off. when I ring back as advised to get my test results that you tell me I will be taken straight to, I just get to go through the whole process again and again

All I want to do is book an engineer.  Why is this so difficult ?

0 Kudos
Rt656
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone

Ok, after not pressing the numbers on my mobile during the robot conversation I have now spoken to someone in a call centre that told me my line was dead and they would pass me on to the technical team. After a brief wait another guy came on the phone and ran some remote tests and told me my line is ok and that it must be the handset, to which I told him it was brand new and that I'd only bought it because I thought it might have been the old handset that was the problem and how come your colleague said the line was dead.  Please replace your handset and it should clear up your problem was his reply

What a bunch of time wasters 

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rt656,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with noise on the line.

I've found your account from your forum information and run through a few checks, 

It's something I'll need to arrange an engineer to resolve.

You can view the time and date of the appointment via your online account here

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Rt656
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok, engineer has been and there was a fault in the line so didn't need to buy a new phone as call centre suggested. Hopefully we shouldn't have ang more unintelligible calls

Thank you 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know Rt656, sorry for any inconvenience the fault may have caused you.

Do feel free to come back to our Forums if you experience any further issues with your services

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos