Menu
jamesBond1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Phone upgrade problems

I only want to upgrade my phone package but VM make it impossible . I tired to do it via the upgrade button in my account . I received a message to say I couldn’t do it online but had to phone . I tried phoning twice but got a message to say I should do it online . ARRRGH . I tried getting help from the chat line but got into a circular conversation and the virtual agent instructed me do it online . Finally I waited on the phone for 41 minutes for a customer service representative . She spoke quickly with a strong accent that I had difficulty in following . She quoted a high price to upgrade even though my account web page gave me the option of a free upgrade for 12 months . Several times I explained I was in my account and that was the deal quoted there . She asked me for random items from my password but she asked for more letters than I have in my password . I was unwilling to give her my full password when requested so I have had to go in and change my password . She is phoning back in half an hour ( hopefully) Virgin your service is appallingly bad. 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone upgrade problems

Hi jamesBond1, thanks for posting.

I am really sorry you're having issues with the customer service you're receiving. Please I ask if you're referring to cable or mobile?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
jamesBond1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It’s cable Lee_R . The customer service member asked me for my full password which I wasn’t happy about disclosing so I suggested that she phone me  back at an assigned time today when I had had time to change my password . She did not phone me back so I am no further forward and face going through the same fiasco tomorrow. For a company that promotes itself for being forward looking their web site and customer service are way behind the times . Customer service is awful . 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am truly sorry, I would like to investigate this further for you.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jamesBond1

Just a quick post to check you're satisfied with the response and efforts of our forum team?  Please call on ours and our fantastic community's assistance any time you need us.

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos
jamesBond1
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My problem has been resolved now thank you . 

0 Kudos