Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone sockets not working

VM installed my broadband and phone line a few months back. Couldn’t figure out why my upstairs extension phone wasn’t working anymore. Got hold of someone and was told I’d have to pay £90 per extension line!!  I wasn’t told about this when the technician installed the service. Totally out of order and am just about fed up with virgin media and all the problems I’ve had with them. It certainly was not worth me switching over to them. Now can’t get hold of anyone at all to get help or complain as I also can’t sign into my VM account!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone sockets not working

Hello

I certainly understand how is your phone connected is it too a VM phone socket as is into the hub ?

VM will install one extension if it comes from the hub everything else is your responsibility. If you just have a VM phone socket that will be the master and from there any extensions will need connected to that again it is your responsibility.

You can find info about raising a complaint at https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-complaint

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos