cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone rings

jemsheen
Joining in

How can we extend the length of time that the phone rings for? It cuts off before my elderly parents can get to it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @jemsheen, I have now extended the landline rings to 10 for you as requested.

This change will come into effect from tomorrow. Please let us know if you need any further support, we will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @jemsheen, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

We can certainly assist with helping extend the ringing time on your parents phone. To do this, I am going to send you a PM to confirm your parents details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @jemsheen, I have now extended the landline rings to 10 for you as requested.

This change will come into effect from tomorrow. Please let us know if you need any further support, we will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

Thanks Nathan

You're welcome 🙂

Regards

Nathan