cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone package add on not put on account, no big debt.

Bucky897
On our wavelength

Hello folks,

I have been charged landline usage charges to an 0871 number when I was vigorously assured by the agent, I'd be on the Talk 08 £5 package before I signed my new contract.

This was a fundamental part of the reason I changed contract.

I now discover with new bill I've  been charged for 087 numbers I call regularly which has incurred a big debt.

I've  dropped a WhatsApp but don't  like phone calls.

Thanks,

Matt

13 REPLIES 13

Bucky897
On our wavelength

Hi again.

So via WhatsApp the upshot was that he couldn't resolve the query due to technical constraints on accessing certain systems to investigate the  case.

He said essentially call retentions back, explain the situation and they will try and locate the recording review it within 2 days and hopefully  coome to a resolution. I'm not holding my breath.

He was very apologetic and sympathised.

My experience of VM is that a lot of the time, I agree, they make up information  if they're unsure, and will not admit not knowing.

In hindsight a webchat would have beenneasier to prove my narrative as there would be an instant digital transcript. She also gave me duff information about the PVR storage on a 360 upgrade too.

I had a suspicion that things may not go smoothly. Boy, did I find out after my bill.

I would have just kept the legacy package and accepted the price increase. They should just admit if theyre not sure. I made a very punctuated point on this matter of requirement. Bah...

Hi @Bucky897 thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you've not been able to resolve your package dispute.  As you're aware, we would not be able to restore any legacy packages, or features. However, I would like to take a look at what we can do for you. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Bucky897
On our wavelength

I was given, mis information and misold a package. 

I won't be fobbed off and will escalate if needs be.

I want my legacy add-on restored. It's  irrelevant  to me you don't  offer it now, as I'd still have it were it not for your incompetence and misleading information.

Escalate to a manger if you need.

Thanks

Bucky897
On our wavelength

Actually just determined that I was on 'Talk More International Anytime ' prior to new contract, not 'Talk 08 £5'.

Otherwise everything the same.