Menu
Timber11
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Phone numbers

My mum has a virgin tv and home phone package, my sister deals with it normally,  but since a fall out that has changed to me. I am a bit worried regarding my mum being bombarded with calls . Is there any way I can get written details of out going and in coming calls ?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone numbers

Hello

Incoming calls I am afraid that isn't possible, you will be able to see outgoing calls by logging into the account at https://my.virginmedia.com/my-bills/index

The calls listed will be what are over the minimum setup on the account and  only chargeable calls.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Timber11

What problem are you trying to solve? A list of calls won't help stop malicious calls to your mother. On what basis do think having a list of outgoing calls would help, presumably you want to stop her ringing scammers?

Are we to presume that she is in some way vulnerable to this kind of activity? If so there are a number of measures you can take which will reduce the volume of incoming unwanted calls but can never eliminate them. That is simply impossible because of the way the phone system works:

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/home-phone-nuisance-calls

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Timber11
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's more to prove what's going on between my mum 89 and my sister, I'm being told different things and because my mum gets mixed up I'm getting differering info. It may come as a police issue due to missing money and the more I know what's going on the better 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm not going to get any further involved in this potential/y partisan family dispute about the privacy of communications. You have your answer about lists.

0 Kudos
Timber11
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Not a nice person,  unhelpful to vulnerable people 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Really. Well you are plainly unaware of what I actually do deliver on this Forum for vulnerable people. But I draw the line about being drawn into debates about personal privacy issues and disputes between siblings.

0 Kudos