Menu
Adie_Mate
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone number changed

Earlier today I noticed a problem with my phone line.I found it was dead. A little while later it came back and the dial tone was there. However, someone later tried calling me and got no answer. I was home at the time and my phone did not ring. I tried myself from my mobile and it rings and eventually goes to voicemail. I then tried calling my mobile from my home phone and I discovered that my number has inexplicably changed. My home phone number should be 020 8373 xxxx but the number that came up on mobile as calling was 020 8245 xxxx. How has this happened? Can someone please investigate and get the number changed back.

0 Kudos
Adie_Mate
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone number changed

I managed to get through to the faults department and reported this issue and they are going to send an engineer. Why do these things happen that cause us inconvenience through no fault of our own???? ANNOYING! I better get some compensation for this screw up!
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone number changed

Sorry to hear this Adie_Mate

Although we cannot promise a 100% trouble free service, When we do find an issue we will make sure that this never happens again 

Once this line has been fixed we can then look at loss of service credit for the time the line has been faulty 

Sadly we would not be able to offer any additional compensation 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos